- Reduced reject rate in system assembly
- Large-volume scanning without repositioning
- Quick supplier feedback on quality of delivered parts
- Expanded performance portfolio
- New customers and cross-selling orders
- Retention of young, highly-qualified engineers
Thanks to the hand-held scanner ZEISS T-SCAN, engineers can inspect delivered parts prior to assembly and perform reverse engineering jobs.
For Conradin Egli, CEO and Owner, the fact that very few of his Swiss competitors use a 3D scanner is a „real stroke of luck.“
After just a few months, the benefits were clearly visible. Not only had the reject rate in system construction been reduced, but eliminating manual quality checks has also saved his employees time which they now devote to other activities.
Fill in your data and download our application story for free.